Sunday, February 28, 2010

I See the Future

Saturday for Heddy’s 5 moth birthday I took her, OK lets be honest here I took ME to the Salisbury MD Kennel Club Obedience Trials. Heddy got to sit in her crate in the car.

IMG_3788

And to meet Carol , another Border Owner.  Since I have never been to a Obedience Trial I arrived early and just hung out watching things learning what was going on.  I saw Carol. Hard not to know who she was there was ONLY 1  Border Terrier entered. But thought I would not introduce myself till after he was done with his class.

Cheddar was so much FUN to watch. He does things HIS WAY. Reminds me of the poem When he was good he was very very good and when he was bad he was HORRID. 

But Carol is wonderful and just laughed and took what he offered.

I introduced my self after the class. And it was if we had know each other for ever. She made me feel right at home.  And explained all that was going on.

After he finished with his perfect long sit stays and downs.  We went outside and introduced him to Miss Heddwyn. Well you would have thought they were long separated best friend or maybe LOVERS. not sure. Any way they had a blast.

 Heddy meet CheddarHeddy LOVES Cheddar  Poor CheddarIMG_3792  

It was so very nice to see my little girl get to tumble and play with another Border Terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment