Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Brand New Look

Heddy has finally lost most of her winter fluff.

IMG_7795

We drove over to Columbia MD and met Sandy from Happy Hobbits Border Terriers. Sandy had been nice enough to offer to help me learn how to properly strip and groom Heddy.

So we got up early and made the almost 3 hour drive.

About half way there I realized that I forgot my camera so I do not have any Halfway done photos as I had planned but I sure learned a lot. Heddy handled the whole procedure much better than I expected.  She really only complained when we got to the really tender areas. And so may I present my beautiful Border Terrier Loch Cu Heddwyn in her summer underwear.

 IMG_8196IMG_8174 IMG_8158 IMG_8153 IMG_8146

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable face! So do you think you can do this by yourself now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY MY SELF you must be kidding. I am not even sure I will do a respectable job of finishing what we started. Heddy's coat was so blown that we only stripped her to her underwear. There is still plenty of undercoat still to be lost so I am told. SHE thinks she looks just fine!

    ReplyDelete