Monday, May 10, 2010

National Specialty Road Trip Day 1

How is it possible that one person and ONE 7 month old Border Terrier could NEED SO MUCH STUFF for just 5 Days away. The car is PACKED and I do mean Packed. thank GOD I am only taking ONE DOG and NO ONE else needs to ride with me. I am not sure where they would sit.


 I have decided to split the trip into two parts . So as soon as I get my work done and I load Heddy into her Crate we will head for Emporia, VA for tonight that will be about 5 Hours then all we will have is another 5 hours in the morning. Maybe we will actually get there in time to see some of the tracking. We have never seen that. Oh what Am I talking About. WE have NEVER seen any of it. ARE WE THERE YET...........
Can you FEEL the excitement.
I have been reading Colin's Blogs to Heddy ( He is already there) Trying to get her ready for what lies ahead.
http://btsinmdspec.blogspot.com/  It sounds as if he is already having a wonderful time.
Well I guess if I ever plan to get on the road I had better finish working.

1 comment: