Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

OK Break time is over.  After returning from Nationals I had every intention of Heddy starting Agility classes it seems that Heddy had other plans. As soon as we got home from Nationals Miss Heddwyn went into her first FULL BLOWN HEAT CYCLE. SO needless to say we did not get to go to the Agility class. I just do not think it would have been at all fair to Heddy’s Brain or to the Male dogs there to take her. The instructor AGREED. It seemed Heddy was the ONLY girl in Class.

So now that we are done with all the silly stuff. And Heddy’s brain seems to be coming back into focus a little ( OK I admit it her brain has never been totally in focus)  I started looking for classes we could join. There are only two kennel clubs with in driving diatance and Everything had already started.  Misipillion Kennel Club   http://www.mispillionkc.org/index.html   was not having a Rally class this time and we have already done PKT and CGC.

So I took a chance and sent an E-mail to the Rally Novice instructor of Salisbury Kennel Club  http://www.SalisburyMarylandKennelClub.org/ 

Barb  Walls. WOW are we glad we did. Class was last night from 8-9 and she had no problem with joining the class half way.

What a wonderful instructor.  We ran into Heddy’s PKT Instructor as soon as we arrived so we felt very welcome. The Hour went by so fast and I learned so much. I have tried for several months now to learn Rally from the Internet but NOTHING beats havings someone explain and show you how to do something correctly.  Both Heddy and I had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I was the only one tired after class.  Heddy went home ready for more FUN.

 

Time to PRACTICE .

No comments:

Post a Comment