Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crabbing

One of the befits of living in Delaware and on the water is Crabbing. Now I am not to sure how that is going to work out with Border Terrier help. Last week-end we had our Grandsons for the day and we did some Crabbing from the bulkhead not to keep for  eating just for fun. We would catch and then release them into the boat slip to watch them scurry back into the water.

Well in Heddy’s mind this was a GREAT NEW GAME. I am not sure if we should let the crab teach her not to touch or keep telling her NO! LEAVE IT! Because at some point she will meet a crab on her own. 

1 comment:

  1. How lovely. I am from England originally and my husband is from Nova Scotia, so I am so jealous. Heddy looks to be enjoying every minute of it too. Glad to know you have a blog. I have added you to my list so I can check in regularly.

    ReplyDelete