Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting caught up

Well it seems as if I fell of the face of the earth for awhile. But in reality I was a little down in the dumps and I also came home to a massive amount of work that had to get taken care of FIRST.
But putting all of that behind us. We are BACK!
Our first day in North Carolina was uneventful. We arrived promptly got lost and spent an hour finding our hotel. Never listen ONLY to a GPS. If I had used my eyes as well as my ears I could have seen the Hotel from the Highway and would have Known to turn Left NOT Right. But anyway eventually I knew I had to be wrong and called the Hotel. They were so nice and gave us proper directions directly to them. What a great place to stay. The staff came out from behind the counter to meet Heddy and give her a cookie, Oh YEA she's gonna like it here.  Then helped me shlep all my stuff to the room.  We went over to the Lodge and got our information. Which Heddy thought She should investigate further.

Since we had nothing else to do till tomorrow we decided to go find the show grounds. Nice drive through the Mountains. But there was no one around at the show grounds so Heddy and I took a nice LONG walk. We never did find out where they were doing Tracking so eventually we just headed back to our room for a nice quiet evening.


Tomorrow is our first attempt at EARTHDOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment