Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 MONTHS


And now she is 4 months. How did that happen. It amazes me how fast she is changing.

We checked in this morning on the Wii fit (yes I know crazy but she has her own little Wii fit puppy) and Heddy is 9 lbs. I knew she was in a growth spurt but I really did not expect that big of a jump.

Her big excitement for today was going out into my garden and grabbing a piece of bark Mulch. She managed to get it wedged into her upper pallet between her jaw and was unable to get it free. Of course she panicked and took off running around the yard yelping and digging at her face. We have and acre of back yard! Can you imagine how hard it is to grab a scared puppy running as fast as she can. I finally cornered her and managed to get my fingers into her mouth popped the wood out and got a small nip in the process. I know she did not mean to do it an no harm was done. As soon as I put her back down she was her old self and back to playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment