Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where do you Poo In The Snow ?



Well it is 8 PM and Heddy is on a POO strike. I can not say I blame her she gets lost in the snow when ever she goes out. Jumping and FLYING thru the WHITE STUFF is so much fun but OH she just can not seem to figure out where to squat. We have made 5 trips outside and I HATE the cold. Last time I measured it was 8 inches up near the house and much deeper out in the yard where it is blowing around.

But we have had a fun day of kitchen games. Heddy is the smartest puppy I have worked with in a very long time she really seems to enjoy our time playing. Thanks to all of the wonderful hints and ideas I have gotten from everyone online we are having so much fun. I never looked at training as games before it was always commands to to be obeyed or else negative reinforcement was applied. This is just so much more FUN. Today we have been working on going in and out of her crate on command. And sitting and down in the crate as well as waiting before coming out. As well as all of the wonderful things she already does. I know I sound like a proud MOM. But you know what that is just what I AM!





Well guess we will give it another go. The snow is so deep now that we will have to shovel a path and a spot for her. hope this helps. I am amazed that she has not had an accident in the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment