Friday, January 29, 2010

Finding My Voice

Suddenly Heddy MUST announce herself before she does anything. I have never had a barky dog before so this is another new issue for me. Last night before bed we made on more Potty trip and as soon as we left the hose she froze and did the most ear splitting barking yodel bay kind of thing almost like a hound singing I could not get her to stop she barked at EVERYTHING and nothing was new or different from the last trip out just two hours before.Bet you can guess that this was one quick potty break. Not only was it FREEZING but I was afraid the neighbors would call the cops on us. I guess my Jack Russell did not learn to bark because she was raised by my Rottie who never barked with out a reason. AH well maybe this phase will pass soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment