Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Off To School



I am so lucky Salisbury Kennel Club is not that far away and they have a Puppy Kindergarten Class that just started and we can join. Heddy is 15 weeks now and is up to date on Vaccines.


After a long day at the office. She works so hard sleeping playing then sleeping some more I just do not know how the poor thing survives.
It is finally 5:00 PM and time to head out the door and off to class. We have a fish pond in the back yard and i guess Heddy has never seen water before . It must have look just like any other surface to her so she proceeds to just walk across to the other side. OPPS guess what contrary to what I may believe she is not perfect and can not walk on water! BUT BOY CAN SHE SWIM! By the time I thew my purse on the ground and got ready to jump in after her she was already across the pond and climbing out shaking off as if nothing had happened. What a way to start the evening.
After that I thought Puppy class would not bother her. Boy was I wrong! When we got to the Kennel Clubs Building she FROZE would not walk or move at all I had to carry her into the building. After we got into the class she spent the rest of the evening under my chair snapping at any other puppy that dared to come near her cave. Instructor soothed my nerves said not to worry many puppies act this way the first time. So after extracting her from under my chair we make the 30 min. drive home . OH WHAT A NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment